There is no better way to celebrate your pregnancy and the new addition to your family!
• The best time for a maternity session is somewhere between 32 and 36 weeks, but can be scheduled all the way up until your due date.
• Feel free to invite your partner and kids.
• Though I’m a huge fan of outdoor, natural light photos, maternity session can also be held in the comfort of your home.
• Please don’t wear any tight clothes around your belly before the shoot.
• Plain fabrics & fitted dresses tend to make the belly stand out more, which is what we want! Don’t forget about nice accessories.
• You can also bring along any items that you have already bought for your baby such as little shoes, toys, ultrasound photo & anything else that has a special meaning to you.
What a truly amazing age to capture!
• The best time to book your newborn session is during your pregnancy to ensure a tentative date can be reserved for you. A time frame will be reserved around the due date and this can be changed to suit if your baby arrives early or later. .
• Newborn sessions normally take place in the comfort of your own home within the first 5-12 days of being born, while they are still in that sleepy and curly stage. By the two week mark they are starting to become more alert to the world and more difficult to pose.
• Our outdoor newborn sessions are also very popular and perfect for warmer summer months.
• For older babies I simply may not get the curly sleepy shots but will certainly get beautiful life style images.
• Newborn sessions include individual portraits of your baby as well as portraits with siblings and parents.
• I like to allow for plenty of time for feeding and cuddling during the session so it will take around 2-3 hours.
• I bring my studio to you and provide a beautiful selection of hats, wraps, blankets and headbands.
Gift Certificates are beautifully presented and ideal present ideas for baby showers, new baby arrivals etc.